Cinematic Subtitling – الترجمة السينمائية
What Should I learn From "Cinematic Subtitling" Course?
- Be able to create subtitles
- Create open and closed captions
- Create subtitles for the deaf or hard of hearing
- Edit, adapt and quality check caption files
- Manage and control a leading subtitling software in the market
- Put theoretical knowledge into practice
- Learn on an autonomous basis
- Organize and plan deadlines
- Understand the subtitling and closed captioning industry
- Be familiar with all the lingo in the industry
- Conform SDH, CC and SLS files
Introduction & Platforms
Introduction & Platforms Part 212:30
How to attend live sessions00:25
Subtitling & Time Coding
Timed Text regulations p111:04
Timed Text Regulations p201:03:10
Mac Os Timing17:54
Line Break, Alignment & RTL46:34
Errors & Bad Values01:00:04
Netflix Time-Text Guidelines
NF Style Guide01:19:25
NF June Update29:59
Disney Time-Text Style Guidelines.
Formating & Styling
Burn-in / Burn-out & Copyrights
Burn-In & Quality53:13
Burn-Out & Copyrights40:34
Business Part 101:13:59
Business Part 259:02
Business Part 301:20:39
Live Sessions Records
محاضرة 25 نوفمبر01:00:47
محاضرة 10 ديسمبر37:46
اختبار التخرج من الدورة
Student Ratings & Reviews
One of the best and fun courses that I've ever taken. Thank you Dr. Mustafa Sotohy for your effort!
منذ 4 أشهر
Great course and instructor. Thanks
منذ 6 أشهر
Finally achieving my dream thanks to guys ♥️
منذ 6 أشهر
First of all I would like to say it was an amazing course with a super instructor that I learned from him a lot and helped me in many ways. thank you, Mr Mustafa.
منذ 7 أشهر
منذ 8 أشهر
I have learned a-lot from this course, thank you so much Mr. Mustafa and al motrjim academy.
منذ 10 أشهر
The best subtitling course out there, thank you, Mr. Mustafa.
- The course is relevant for professionals concerned with media, e.g.: translators or interpreters, media content professionals, media translators or interpreters, individuals seeking professional Audiovisual and media training. In addition, this course is also relevant for anyone who would like to make a career out of subtitling e.g.: bilingual speakers, second language teachers, recent graduates or students, university student, individuals seeking to enter the TV and Film industries, freelancers working from home, retired professionals.